Sunday, April 20, 2008

What's Coming?

Well, this will be a new endeavor in what is commonly called Bible Study. My thoughts are to start in a book of the New Testament and a book in the Old Testament, taking one chapter per day and see how it goes. I might be biting off more than I can chew, but this isn't about me, this is about anyone who would like to talk about the bible and add comments and questions about what they read. If I miss a day or two someone will be faithful to keep it going so that the Word is rightly divided on a daily basis.

Any thoughts on which OT and NT books we might start in? Any other thoughts on this blog and the intention of this blog? Please come back and join us on this site. Grace, MB

3 comments:

timex337 said...

hey matt, lee here, looks like a good idea, i like it. talk to ya soon.

Carrie said...

Hey Matt :)

I love the idea. And I think I would prefer to start in the New Testament. Maybe Romans? Just a suggestion. Great idea! :)

Lori said...

Hey Matt!

This is an excellent idea! Hopefully I can apply myself....